Exhibition Dates and Opening Hours
- 10:00 a.m. – 09:00 p.m., April 22th, 2016 – April 23th, 2016 (Friday – Saturday)
- 10:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m., April 24th (Sunday)
To maintain the quality of the exhibition, visitors shall abide the following regulations. Any violation of the followings will result in dismissal from the exhibition.
- Illicit and dangerous items, liquids, and bottles and cans are strictly prohibited inside the exhibition halls.
- Visitors should keep their voices low and not talk or cackle loudly or have any other behaviors which might cause nuisance to the other visitors.
- Visitors should not run, play, eat and drink, smoke, lie on seats, sit on the floor, take off their shoes, and littering.
- Pets (except guide dogs), oversized items, and toys are prohibited inside the exhibition halls.
- Large backpacks, travel bags, and luggage must be deposited at the cloakroom. The Organizer is required to check the contents of these items when necessary.
- Group tour can make the appointment of touring service for the theme hall. For booking the service, please call Mr. Su at +886-2-27458199, extension 579.
Special Service Number
- Curator of The Huashan 1914 Creative Park： 02-23957951
- Curator of The Songshan Cultural & Creative Park：02-27492498
- Taipei Expo Park：02-25976927